Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi (R) once stated:
"According to me, an Aalim is like a pipeline. One end is found in Madinah i.e. the Ulume-Nabawi (knowledge of prophethood) and the second end is found among the laymen – scattered in the world"
Darul Ihsan organises and arranges numerous lecture programs throughout the year on a number of topics.
Some of these are as follows:
- Lecture programmes by senior Ulama of South Africa and abroad.
- Darul Ihsan's has an annual Seerah Conferencein the month of Rabi ul Awwal
- Ghusal classes for males.
- Special Ramadan Iftaar programme conducted in the Zulu language
- An "Imbizo"(conference) titled "Islam the way of Life" conducted in the Zulu language
- Pre-Eidul Fitr Imbizos (seminars) conducted in the Zulu language
- Azmat-e-Sahaba (RA) Programmes every month.
- Zakaat Programmes wherein the basic aspects of Zakaat are discussed together with a Q & A session are conducted before Ramadaan.
- Qurbani Programs wherein the basic aspects of Qurbani are discussed together with a Q & A session are conducted at the beginning of Dhul-Hijjah.
- Mufti Zubair Bayat regularly conducts lecture and Islaahi (spiritual upliftment) programs at various Masajid throughout S.A. and numerous Ladies Programs at different venues.
- Mufti Zubair Bayat does the weekly Q & A program, the Basic Fiqh Program and other programs on Radio Islam.
- Darul Ihsan Ulama do programs on Radio Islam, Radio Ansaar and other stations.
- In a small way, Darul Ihsan has initiated a Jumuah roster, sending Ulama to several Masajid and Musallahs to lead the Jumuah Salah and give talks at Jumuah