The world has been changed at one time or another by the writings of great men who have left behind great wisdom for us to study and grow from. Though they may have physically died, their minds still live on in their words, bearing witness to the profound statement that: "The ink of a scholar is more sacred than the blood of a martyr.”
Darul Ihsan's Publication Department has brought out a number of publications addressing the needs of the community.
- The Darul Ihsan Year Planner is an annual publication and is very well received by the community, as it sets out the projected Islamic dates side by side with school holidays, public holidays and significant Islamic dates. A4 copies and A3 copies are printed and distributed mainly to Darul Ulooms, Islamic Schools, Islamic Organisations, businesses and homes.
- Masjid posters are printed and posted on Masjid Notice Boards countrywide on a regular basis. The Posters are generally printed on different events in the Islamic calendar and when some pertinent issue needs to be addressed. These Masjid Board posters are all available for downloading from www.darulihsan.com.
The Publications Department has initiated the following series of Masjid Board Posters:
1. Social Etiquette Series- These posters serve to highlight the importance of social conduct and etiquette.
2. "Did You Know?" Series- Important but often neglected Masa'il (rulings of the Shariah) are explained.
- Fanfolds / pamphlets are published for mass distribution as and when the need arises.
- Books published:
1. Hajj Mabroor by Mf Zubair Bayat
2. 200 Useful Advices by Hajee Farouq (R)
3. An Introduction to Mishkat al- Masabih by Ml Dr Yunoos Osman
4. Muslim Contribution to Modern Civilization by Ml Dr Yunoos Osman & Dr Farouk Amod